Mango and Cake both are very popular food items. Everyone in this world just love the both. What if we present a recipe which have both the most popular food items of the world.
Cake takes an important part in our life. Birthday celebrations, Marriage celebrations, Anniversary celebrations, all are just fed without a tasty and fluffy cake. Likewise, mango is also heart of everyone. It is said, that mango is the king of fruits. Summer is the time, when we get juicy and fresh mango every year. You can get it in other seasons, but also the taste will not be the same. Mango is not only a fruit rather it is a box of amazing health benefits. It is good for hair, skin, eyes and also protects from cancer, increases metabolic system of the body, alkaline balance of the body, increase immunity, increase fertility and so on. There is an endless benefit of eating mangoes. Yeah! So, you can understand that, a recipe, how much tasty a recipe would be if it is made using two most popular ingredients. Yes, Mango Cake Recipe. My recipe is Eggless Mango Cake Recipe. A great news for vegetarians. Eggless Mango Cake is really very simple and easy recipe but with full of taste. I have decorated it with homemade mango glaze and lemony cream. The use of cherries gave it heaven like taste. So let’s make it. INGREDIENTS OF EGGLESS MANGO CAKE RECIPE
- Mango puree – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 cup (unsalted)
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Corn flour – ¼ cup
- Sugar powder – ¾ cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Vanilla essence or cardamom powder– ¼ tsp
- Mango pulp – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Water – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Heavy cream – 1 cup
- Icing sugar – ½ cup
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Dry fruits (chopped)
- Sieve all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Keep sieved ingredients aside.
- Add butter, sugar powder and salt to a bowl and whisk it properly till the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Add the sieved dry ingredients to it. Little by little
- Whisk it properly.
- The mixture becomes as hard as dough.
- Add mango puree, vanilla essence or cardamom powder to it and whisk it till fluffy and shiny.
- Grease the cake mold and dust some dry all purpose flour.
- Pour the cake mixture into the mold.
- Baking it at 180 Degree C for 40 – 45 minutes or till the inserted toothpick gets out clean.
- In a bowl, pour chilled water or ice.
- Add cream to a different bowl and place this bowl on the ice or chilled water of the first bowl.
- Whisk the cream properly.
- Add icing sugar and lemon juice to it and whisk it till form peaks. Keep it in the refrigerator and at decoration time take it out from there.
- Add all the ingredients of Mango Gaze in a non stick pan, add and cook it till it stops sticking to the pan it will start looking shiny and smooth when done.
- Cut the cake into two equal horizontal pieces.
- Apply 1 tsp mango glaze on the bottom piece and also apply some cream on it.
- Place second part of cake on the glazed piece and again apply mango glaze on the top of the cake. Save some glaze for final decoration.
- Decorate cake with the saved cream and glaze.
- Place some cherries and dry fruits to give its final touch.
- Your Eggless Mango Cake is ready to serve.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
©2021 – Simon Andas and Riyashish